An infrequently updated blog covering the travels of one young gringo in Latin America.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Back Home... in Panamá

I just want to thank everyone that made my trip home so wonderful. I really enjoyed catching up with a lot of you as well as being spoiled for the week I was back. Sorry I could not see everyone of you, but my trip was short. And no worries, I will be back sooner than you know it. Chicago seemed to be pretty much as I left it, except for the Cubs being winners and the Bears losers. That was a big change to me.

Now, I am back in Wacuco after spending a couple of days in Tocumen regrouping with friends there and saying goodbye to my buddy, Alan, who has served his full term of Peace Corp in Panamá. Prayers for him as he travels through central america in bus on his way home to the states. Thanks again for all your support and prayers! I really appreciate you all! Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home