An infrequently updated blog covering the travels of one young gringo in Latin America.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm Back! (in case you haven't noticed)

Well, I successfully made it back home after traveling through most of Central America. It took me about a month to go from Panama to Guatemala and the last week of my trip I was flying (on a bus) through Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala with my friend Alex! It was an amazing experience that I was so lucky to have had. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been keeping in touch with me during my time in Panama and for all those who have been keeping me in prayer. I appreciate it all so much! I don't have a phone or a car yet, but I'm working on those things to look like a " real" American. Still dealing with that whole culture change thing... Anyways, this is my last update for the "Todd's in Panama?" blog. I hope you have enjoyed reading and keeping up with what I have been doing in Panama. Enjoy the last photos!

Bueno, ya llegué a mi patria después de viajar por casí todo de américa central. Demoré un mes en mi viaje de Panamá hasta Guatemala. La última semana pasó muy rápida porque fui con mi amigo por Honduras, El Salvador y Guatemala en muy poco tiempo. Fue una experiencia inolvidable. Doy gracias a ustedes por apoyarme durante mi tiempo en Panama y por sus oraciones. Esta es la última actualización de mi ´blog´ ¨Todd´s (Miguel) in Panama?" Espero que ustedes han disfrutado mi página de web. Gracias por leer! Disfruten las fotos!


Here I am in an old abandoned Spanish gold mine in a national park in Honduras.

Aqui estoy en una mina de oro abandonada por los españoles hace siglos en Honduras.

These two good-looking chaps are my buddies Alex and Emerson. (Alex on the left, friend who came down to travel with me and Emerson on the right is my friend and college roommate.)

Esta foto es de mi amigo, Alex (quien me acompañó durante la última semana de mi viaje) y mi amigo Emerson, quien vive en Honduras y era mi compañero de cuarto en la universdad en los estados unidos.

Here is my buddy Alex in El Salvador near our expensive cabin in the woods. Beautiful, but expensive.

Aqui está Alex en El Salvador enfrente de un rio cerca de un hospedaje bastante caro; solo quedamos allá una noche y estaba despues de negociar el precio.

This last picture was taken in La Palma, El Salvador where lots of fine artisan work is sold. I bought a bunch of cool stuff here. Well, not much better of a place to leave you than a stop sign. Thanks for reading and God Bless!

La última foto tomada en La Palma, El Salvador donde vende mucha artesanía linda. Compré bastante regalos allá. Parece que esto es un buen lugar para parar. Dios les bendiga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home